Wednesday, March 06, 2013

First Anniversary -Special Thanks

Just realized it today, that I have completed one year on blogger. Technically, one year should have been completed on the 29th Feb. It has been a wonderful experience. Being an introvert it is tough for me to put the thoughts on paper. So sometimes I try to mask my true thoughts. Slowly But steadily I am learnning to play with the words.
Also, I have opened up in outside world  conversations too. Hope to learn more from this medium. I have also come across various people with whom I would not have got a  chance to interact otherwise. The critical responses and the responses people gave helped a lot too.

Hopefully, this year I will contribute fresh thoughts to this virtual world and learn new things from my virtual friends.

Thanks to all who took time to read my amateur writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers