Translate 'As Time Flies'

February 29, 2012

Starting a new journey

I do not know what I intend to do with this blog. Till I get the grasp of the things I plan to write down whatever comes to my mind.

Thoughts come easily to me, but putting down those thoughts on paper is going to be one big task. How to phrase my thoughts so that what I feel and what I put down  do not end up being east and west.

Time only will tell where this blog shall move. Also, how long it would survive.

Lets keep the spirits high and proceed with this new adventure.


No comments

Post a Comment

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »