Translate 'As Time Flies'

May 23, 2012

Short of Words

There is so much happening around me, but I am at a loss of words. I am not receptive these days.I am watching things, listening to people,reading...Still, cannot bring myself to retain them for long. I just hate this phase. It makes life stand still.It is like having an unseen force pulling you back, making each effort worthless.

I tried doing something new,but each hobby I took up did not relieve me of this clutter.Maybe the thoughts have clogged my mind.I need a break, before I break down.I know we should be positive but, sometimes the positive overburdens the brain.

Ah!  just hope I come out of this phase early. I think, I should pursue whatever comes to me rather than what I already know.. Something which does not require brain storming.Yeah, that is better. At least I will not have any preconceived notions about them. These thoughts that come before any task we do(be it for pleasure or work) tend to make situations tough.Let me give it a try. Good luck to me.

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »