Translate 'As Time Flies'

July 30, 2012

It's Me ! I am what I am

I am what I am,
I can not be, what others expect of me.
I want my freedom, I want my space
I wish to live my life and not merely exist.
Courtesy: http://www.clker.com/clipart-3826.html

I respect you as an individual
and expect the same from you.
I may be young but ,
I have a heart that beats too.

You command and demand respect ,
I deserve it too.
I may be young but,
I have a soul too.

I do not mind if you be my mentor,
 I am open to ideas,
Willing to learn.
But pressure tactics I resist.

I cannot be like someone else,
I am what I am,
I can not be,
 what others expect of me.

Be my guide but not my guard,
Be my friend but not a foe.
I love you for what you are,
and expect the same from you for sure.

I am what I am,
I can not be, what others expect of me.
I want my freedom,
I want my space
I wish to live my life and not merely exist.

I am dreamer, so you feel.
Time shall testify that,
 life I can deal.

Our thoughts may be different,
our paths may be varied.
Still the the you in me shall always win.
keep your faith in me,
Someday you shall see .
The result shall be what you always wanted of me.


No comments

Post a Comment

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »