Translate 'As Time Flies'

October 20, 2012

I Hold On...

I need no one like you to be near me;
I know everyone who stands beside is not true.





I may not react to the situations you create.
 I may not answer back to the your spate.
 I know how and why every move you make.
I still stand strong for the one who holds me;
 when I am about to break.

All clear as a crystal;
Coincidences do not occur too often.
Every time you'll try to push me down;
You will see me stand tall without a frown.

I shall hold on for the ones who love me,
Like a phoenix I will rise from the ashes full of grace.
That day the whole world shall see your true face.
Till that day I shall hold on...

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »