Translate 'As Time Flies'

June 8, 2013

Happy I am!

I am happy today,
my belief in myself is restored.
I believe now, that I can keep the problems away.

I have learned a lesson.
Slowly, but eventually you get what you seek;
No matter if the future initially appeared bleak.
I will move ahead,
no matter what the people say.
I will achieve my goals and on that peak
I will stay.

Single sea gull flying against background of blue sky and white ...www.flickr.com
 I realized that if a person has courage and no herd mentality;
people are bound to comment and make you feel guilty.
I alone am answerable for my deeds; 
They will just push me down further if I plead.
 
I intend to stand tall and held my head high.
My time has come and I will fly.
I will fly in that blue sky with birds and the breeze;
 let them envy, as they may please.
 Let them do what they wish,
For them the grapes are sour,
They cannot even catch their own fish.

I just wish to enjoy and move ahead.
Something tells me to just do it;.
Whatever I have decided in my head.
 It tells me  the success is all mine 
 I am the winner,
I shall shine!
  

4 comments

  1. thats simply beautiful, very well written :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for sparing time.
      :)

      Delete

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »