Translate 'As Time Flies'

July 15, 2013

A little more


Through the high tide
 I assumed I could touch the moon
The tide turned low
I realized where I stood.

Longing for rains
I missed its beauty
The floods tagged along
I realized life has all the tastes
not just sweet.

 

What man desires,
may not always be what he requires.
The urge for more never ceases.
there is more to life
                                  Than what meets the eyes                                  

Is not the horizon beautiful?
Where the waters meet the skies.

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »