Translate 'As Time Flies'

December 25, 2014

Life without my Phone - Unthinkable!

Dear Tabby,
courtesy: www.sumomag.at

If I were ever to lose you my dear, I do not know how I will survive
Over the years, you have become my part and my voice.
My day would cease to exist, as I will be without a guide
Your applications keep me abreast with the terms of life.

Mere thought of losing your company scares me to hell
Without you, my pace would be of a snail.
You pamper my feelings, understand my soul
I can write my heart out to you
You help me realize my goal.

How you keep me informed matching the world pace
Lacking your presence in my life, I shall be lost in life’s maze.
Do not you ever dare to leave my side?
I will not be able to cope.

Who will wake me in the mornings?
With whom will I share my thoughts?
You are the guard of my secrets
You are the vault of my hopes.

Let us stay together
Until technology, do us apart.

Mobile Mates forever.

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »