Translate 'As Time Flies'

January 20, 2015

Writing Resolutions

courtesy - www.winghill.com
It has been quite a while since I have made resolutions. Actually this ’while’ counts in years. However this year I wish to (I have not resolved yet) share at least three posts a week. I am on track until now. Considering my previous record of accomplishment(barely seventy five posts), I will break even with previous years publishing this year if I post with the same fervor. Therefore, I desire a century posting this year. I also intend to read more blogs and be more openhanded in leaving a comment contrary to just pressing that like button.

Let us see how everything fits in…

Fingers Crossed!

#MondayMusings – 19 January 2015 @ Write Tribe

8 comments

  1. Wishing you to make that century this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lata for your wishes. Hope you visit often !

      Delete
  2. Wishing you all the best with your 3 posts a week. I stopped making resolutions a long time ago. Go with the flow is my mantra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Suzy, thank you for the wishes.
      I totally agree with you on the resolution part that is why I wrote "...I wish to (I have not resolved yet) ...". Lets see how things turn up. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm with Suzy, but I do wish you much success with your blogging goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debbie,
      Thank you for the wishes. I know this 'three post desire' is a wishful thinking but got to keep oneself motivated. ;)

      Delete
  4. I'm certain you'll meet your goals! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your wishes Corinne. Encouragement is like a booster dose it raises the spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »