Translate 'As Time Flies'

March 19, 2015

Delusion and Hope

GiantsCauseway
Giants Causeway, Northern Ireland – © Rosario Fiore
Hidden amongst the basalt columns I prayed for egress. The tide had swept me away as our little ship trembled in the storm. Shivering with fear and cold my senses eluded any possibility of existence as I sat cursing my surroundings.

Eventually, hope rose among the laid down environment as the rescue team descended. I felt relieved as they saved me from the clasp of the isolated land unaware that, columns played guardian to my soul as my men fought with death in the rough tides.

The green and the gray thus, gave a new colour to my life forever.



8 comments

  1. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your use of imagery is fabulous. Lovely story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you liked it, Susan. Thanks for sparing the time.

      Delete
  5. Rich and beautifully written! Nice use of the prompts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feeling elated to hear these words from you. Trying to cope up with the Ghoul standards. Thanks for appreciating the piece Suzanne.

      Delete

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »