Translate 'As Time Flies'

April 11, 2015

Its Not Black Or White - Its Gray!

COURTESY - modernmixing


Pulling me over to safety
Dragging me through the rough
Giving me escalating smiles
Pressing me hard to the ground
One takes me through the light
Other shows me the opposite of bright.

As the Yin and Yang
Sing their song
I realized life is best lived
While they try
Balance it out.


We realize the worth of water
Only, after the drought
The food becomes a luxury
As the tummy grumbles
Day in and day out.
Avoid messing with its poise.
It alerts with a murmur
If you play deaf
Then, it creates the noise.

So, let the Yin and Yang
Dance for the rainbow
Under the yellow sun
Along the black clouds
Give life its gray

Just to balance it out!

Its a WOW Post



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.



4 comments

  1. a thoughtful poem.....nice....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunaina.
      :)

      Delete
  2. The reflections of ying and yang very well jotted down with the right flow :) Cheers! Congo on WOW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the cheers! Glad to have your thoughts on board.

      Delete

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »