Translate 'As Time Flies'

June 24, 2015

When Young Hearts Stole the Wind to Create Harmony

“Hey boys, how ’bout y’all makin’ yer Ma some wind chimes?”

Eavesdropping, Aren't you? Well, Now that you are a part of this conversation as a reader, let me clarify myself.

I know it is expecting too much from them but I have no other alternative. Holidays generally do not turn out the way we would wish them. I have lots of work on my mind and those sounds broke the momentum. The boys were shouting and fighting so, whatever came from that mouth was spontaneous.

As for now, they will probably sleep tired mingling with the stuff. Let’s get back to work.

Wait! They are back.

A complete surprise as my wild tigers came out with one of the most fascinating wind chimes I have ever seen. Don’t leave without seeing the picture.



© 2015, Barbara W. Beacham
Courtesy - © 2015, Barbara W. Beacham

6 comments

  1. Nicely done! Thank you for contributing to the Mondays Finish the Story challenge. I hope that you return for the next challenge coming this Monday. Be well... ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever story telling. I like this very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie. Appreciation is like a booster dose. :)

      Delete
  3. Good story, Ira. What was meant to keep them busy, turned out well and unique. Well done, Ira. :) --- Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »