Translate 'As Time Flies'

July 5, 2015

Advice #100WordsonSaturday

I am still in the nascent stage to give any advice; however, I have something to share. I did not receive this advice directly but remember my grandfather (a linguist and writer) waking up in the middle of the night to scribble his thoughts on whatever came handy and later spend days chiseling ideas to a bouquet of words.

Well, I too follow it to some extent and feel that we should not restrain ourselves to a timetable but put thoughts on paper as and when they cross the mind. Sometimes the best thoughts and scenarios arise at odd times.

2d514474-672f-49c4-929e-6b3f8dc84559_zpsbca51962
#100WordsonSaturday

2 comments

  1. I remember my former boss and mentor telling, keep writing and language! It was priceless advice:)

    https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2015/07/05/100wordsonsaturday-writing-advice/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed writing is an exercise that warms up the brain and keeps the ideas pouring. :)

      Delete

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »