Translate 'As Time Flies'

July 8, 2015

That Ant On the Wall

Sad and disheartened
My stare is stalled
There I see it crawling
That dusty gray wall.

I pity the little soul
I know it will fall
I wait for that plunge
When it meets the grunge.

Breaking my pessimism
Reviving my faith in altruism
It has taught me to move on
Hold myself strong.

Fall it is, outside the window
I see dry leaves, naked trees
Adorning these city streets
Forgot it’s their Protection
From winter shadows
 Accompanying chilly breeze.

Fall, I experienced too
Now I know its reason
I know I have the potential to rise
I begin my new season.

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »