Translate 'As Time Flies'

August 9, 2015

Being There

I can’t get the image out of my head
Your smiling face
Bright lit eyes
Wordlessly
without effort
the way you
Confessed...

Small gestures that say
You Care
Pat on the back
That confides
If ever in distress
I will find you there.


courtesy - flickr.com


Serene presence
Twinkle of the eye
Vows a life beautiful
Not shallow talks
Or promise
About
Stars, moon and sky.

The image of happy
You and I
Your respect for my soul
Giving me space to grow
A gift from you
My cherished present.

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

6 comments

  1. Nice one! Congrats on the WOW win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness personified..Congrats on winning the Blog Adda WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to know there is always someone out there. It is an assurance that stabilizes oneself! Wonderful lines Ira!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that assurance keeps us grounded and thoughts uncluttered.
      Thanks Hank!

      Delete

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »