Translate 'As Time Flies'

September 1, 2015

Starting School

As for me, the school was never a disturbing element in my life. I was happy waking up in the morning and getting ready for school, so my parents have informed me. However, things are different now, as I have palpitations with each new session. No, I am no longer a student but worse, a mother of a school-going toddler.

He too is fine with the idea of school (probably has my genes) but then the chaos of reshuffling the timetable after a gap of holidays takes up the best of me. As it is that little ‘P’ is too young to look after the books and manage time so mamma has to adjust herself through his eyes.

I am often wondering how my mother ever managed it with two children with her own job. One thing is for sure marriage and offspring(s) made me realize the worth of my mom especially when things were more stringent at the home front unlike now.

Still learning the nitty gritty of a mom, I hope I adjust as quickly to the new school session of my kid as I did with mine.

4 comments

  1. Surely u will do the best.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Abhishek.

      Delete
  2. I understand, it is not easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I trust you as I see the two lovely faces on your profile pic!

      Delete

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »