Translate 'As Time Flies'

October 14, 2015

Nothing to Me

Sometimes people come in our lives that create a chaos of sorts and do not let our lives sail through even the silent waves without stirring and jerking us through.

Scheming and plotting they are they are busy mending things for themselves less worried about its effect on other fellow beings.

Pretense is a mask that overshadows the normal lives of other people with its pompous yet false grandeur making prey of other people who are emotionally blind either or have not yet been part of the  venomous effect yet to know its capabilities. As for people smart enough to understand who fail to react, I find are in love or else scared as to how the society reacts to acquaintance hence, keep a blind eye or curtain on such deeds.

Nothing should be the status of such people, but the irony is that due to their brilliant acts in real life they are held high and their fire of wrong doings is given air to keep burning.

May be God-fearing people share space with them however, they should mean nothing to them.

Simply put they exist but are NULL and VOID.

Do you too have such extensions and relationships where you feel there is not space for growth or breathing?


Linking To ABC Wednesday

6 comments

  1. Hi there...

    Yes and no..... i did have such people ... long time ago...since i decided to get them out of my life...
    I felt (still feel) liberated.. and now i know that the people who live in my heart... have me in their hearts too.

    Have a nice abc-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...

    Yes and no..... i did have such people ... long time ago...since i decided to get them out of my life...
    I felt (still feel) liberated.. and now i know that the people who live in my heart... have me in their hearts too.

    Have a nice abc-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was young, I thought it my duty to be kind and tolerant. The result was that not only the dominant people were criticizing my behaviour and think that they could change me, but also the generally nice ones who gave me advise whenever they thought I needed help. Now I keep myself to myself and do what I want to. My intension is never to hurt people, but to do my thing as I think it should be done anyway.
    Be yourself! Be happy!
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. some folks just need drama
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not anymore, I cut that toxic relationship many years ago.
    Have a good week.
    http://www.36hourworkweek.com/2015/10/me-name-i-call-myself-nurse.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »