Translate 'As Time Flies'

March 31, 2016

#AtoZChallenge Theme Reveal

The stage is all set and all the members are on stage. I am late but then as they say "Better late than never."

This is my first time at this mega blog event so am shaking a bit and nervous just like what one feels before the exams.

Initially, I thought about writing random posts and just participate in this blogathon however, the fear of losing momentum halfway made me take up a theme. Nothing out of the box but an attempt to stay true to this event.

As all will be time pressed I shall be putting forth short stories, flash fiction to be precise. Stories that deal with different emotions, feelings and thoughts. All are fiction posts but derive an inspiration from life.

So, my dear hosts, co-hosts and the blogmates  Bookmark this Blog now!


Sourcs

3 comments

  1. Go for it! Be sure to find a picture to go with your story and join me on Wednesdays for Wednesday Wit and Wisdom writing challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda for the motivation. Will surely keep it in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will be doing the challenge too.

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »