Translate 'As Time Flies'

August 7, 2016

Promise

Personally, I feel promises make things stringent. Otherwise one may be relaxed and if not preoccupied try to their best carry out the things as decided. To me it is just like the times I put an alarm only to find myself awake if a few hours waiting for the clock to ring.

This time I participated in this BarAThon and lo! Here I have successfully completed the seven days without much effort and burden. Apart from writing I even managed to visit the blogs of fellow blog-mates.

I would not categorize it as promise but something on the same lines where I wish to complete the tasks without the pressure to succeed or win. Hope to make through other tasks and works with equal zest and happiness as this one.


BARATHON
source
Aug 7th: Promise (to yourself/someone else)

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »