Translate 'As Time Flies'

January 17, 2017

True

kissing_in_the_rain_by_latoday
credit - – Anja B├╝hrer

I could see your silhouette fading away around the corner, how much I wished you would turn back. 

However, you did not even spare a glance.I regretted my inability to share my true feelings with you and now, longed for your presence.



I still remember the day, when the flickers by the window (or so I assumed) caught my attention and believe me I was so relieved to see you back.


 Prompt Inspiration - 
Photo challenge
Patricia's Place

2 comments

  1. Very nice imagery, a full story in a few words.

    http://poetryofthenetherworld.blogspot.com/2017/01/three-leaved-cautionary-tale.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done! It was easy to feel the longing in your words.

    Josie Two Shoes - http://www.josie2shoes.com/2017/01/searching.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without an impression of your thoughts on what you just read or saw. It is an essential fuel for this blog.

Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Catch them in Air via Reader

Ira's bookshelf: read

Dove
Dreams from My Father
Northanger Abbey


Ira's favorite books »