However, the list of things I wish to do is inexhaustible; I will dive into myself to grab the 10 top most things that I would like to do before I die. The list does not follow any particular order.
- Take my parents and in laws down the memory lane. Visit our birthplace that no longer is our abode.
- Own a dwelling surrounded by hills, water, books, colors, soft music with my better half once I have finished the worldly responsibilities and duties.
- Set an example for my kid that life does not mean to follow others. Each one should take a journey without hurting others and at the same time without degrading self. We should make the choices and leave the blaming game.
- Contribute in my small ways to the lives around me in terms of time, company, monetarily, emotionally.
- Play adventure sport for that high adrenalin rush when I am on the riper side of sixty!
- Meet all my friends who have been omnipresent in spite of distances and duration.
- Play childhood games with cousins when we will be too old to run and jump.
- Read at least one book every day.
- Create something on the lines of hall of fame maybe a room where photographs of all my family, cousins from before and after my marriage shall adorn the walls.
- Keep my sanity and health at par so that when I die I have a smile of contentment on my face
Written in response to Lets post our Bucket List: Ten Things You Would Want to Do, no let me rephrase, TEN THINGS YOU MUST DO BEFORE YOU DIE or else you would feel like a loser on a deathbed? Let us share and motivate each other about life. Lets Dream about life, your life.