digital drawing 01

Image
This time i have these digitally created berries. Don't ask the name as I just picked colours and tried blending to get a fruit. If you find any resemblance to any do share. 🙂 I am loving this tiring drawing style at the moment. Lets see what happens next... As for todays Quote "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.

Floral Friday

Hello,

It is Friday fun with 'Florals' this time.


I tried painting a rose. Never realized it would take so much time. Have sketched and then would paint flowers earlier but this was paint on paper without a sketch (to assist). I had to wait for a layer to dry before proceeding (...tiresome, every-time felt like I would never get the hang of next layer) but then Yaay!! Have a flower that looks like a ....

ROSE

rose


This (next) one found itself in my notebook (yes, that it is and not a sketch book) one evening 
while I sat  scribbling and doodling. The paper was very thin so used water colour pencils for the desired effect. 
flower
Well, it is just a flower not any one in particular.

One thing leads to another...

I don't remember whose post was it, but I saw these beautiful molten crayon art and wanted to try them myself. Nothing on  a large scale but  satisfying (to learn something new 😊). The image is not so clear(here) but the loose flowers turned out cute. There was this 3-D effect to it. 

Floral pattern tag

Oh! in case the person whose post it was is reading kindly leave a link to your (that) post in the comments so I can add it. 

Found the post!! 

 The above link is 'THE' post that inspires this Tag. It is by the creative Nicole @DVArtist

Before  I say Bye...

The earth laughs in flowers.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Have a wonderful week ahead!!
For More Fun do visit Paint Part Friday.
Until Next Post...
😊👋



Comments

  1. Wonderful florals! The rose turned out fantastic, and the other pieces are good, too. Glad you had some fun with art and learning new tricks, that's always fun! Happy PPF and have a great weekend, look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Art is relaxing for me... have a great week ahead!!😊

      Delete
  2. Beautiful flowers! And love the Emerson quote! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks !! 🙂 Glad you too liked the quote.

      Delete
  3. I agree, waiting for stages of a painting to dry are hard. A hair dryer or heat gun would help move that along. Your rose is especially delicate and lovely! I like the leaves under it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thanks for the suggestion. Will surely do that . Thanks for the suggestion and the the lovely words.😀

      Delete
  4. Flowers and the tag is nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found so...🙂

      Delete
  5. Beautiful work, love roses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Oh! they are indeed one of the most cherished flowers.🙂

      Delete
  6. Hi!!! I love this rose!! You did a wonderful job on it as well as the second flower. You tag is awesome and if I had anything to do with the inspiration I am honored. Here is the link to my melted crayon piece. https://beadwright.blogspot.com/2020/08/ppf-821.html if I am not the person you are thinking of well then, great minds come together. LOL Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! 😀 Glad you liked the post. I guess we should give credit where it is needed so sharing and learning gets easier. Tc . 🙂

      Delete
  7. beautiful post honoring the lovely flowers. Marvelous looking rose! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and you have a lovely choice of words that makes my day. Thank you!🙂

      Delete
  8. beautiful flowers. especially the rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Monica!! tc.🙂

      Delete
  9. These are beautiful. I hear you about the paint drying time, seems like forever!!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers are pretty!
    Molten crayons. I've never heard of those, but it sure looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your words mean a lot.
The comments are moderated to avoid spams.

Popular posts from this blog

Reality Versus Fantasy

Scent of Hope

What the Peonies told her?