digital drawing 01

Image
This time i have these digitally created berries. Don't ask the name as I just picked colours and tried blending to get a fruit. If you find any resemblance to any do share. 🙂 I am loving this tiring drawing style at the moment. Lets see what happens next... As for todays Quote "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.

Love From a Mom

It grows because you are the one that constantly feeds it, control yourself and it would deflate”, said Sam. Pia wanted to surrender to the thought but he was precious to her.
Baby Feet, Heart, Love, Mother
courtesy pixabay



She felt helpless, but that very moment she heard the words,” are you deaf, do you want to be hit by him again.”

He was God sent after twelve years and she loved him dearly, however, if she did not act on the early signs of violence, another generation would adrift to a dreadful lifestyle.

She gave Sam a broad nervous smile, which Sam reciprocated with a warm hug that reassured her that Sam could help her win over her child and bring him back on track.

She promised herself to be strong and cooperative for the sake of her only child.

Thank you Denise, from the GirlieOnTheEdge.
In case you wish to write something yourself Just visit the blog for this week’s word prompt for the blog hop known as Six Sentence Stories. prompt this week is "sign ".

Comments

  1. Very touching, moving.
    Ours was God sent after 8 years. She's a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May God's blessings be with you all always. Children are precious just need to take care that they never lose their charm.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous18:13

    This is a WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Val. Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  3. What a mother will do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parenting is a tough profession. I guess everyday is a new challenge.

      Delete
  4. Some things are hard to do, but worth the effort in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just nailed the thought in a sentence. Love should guide rather than acting blind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous07:41

    I love this site - its so usefull and helpfull.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous05:34

    Ι'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounterг a blog that's both
    equalⅼy educative and engɑging,аnd let mee tеll you, you've һіt the nail
    on the head. The problem is something that too few people are speaking
    intelliɡently about. I am very hapⲣy I came across this in my search for something сoncerning this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous01:57

    I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I
    definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite
    to look at new stuff you post�

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:05

    Good day I am so grateful I found your weblog,
    I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Digg for something else,
    Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks a
    lot for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have
    saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up
    the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your words mean a lot.
The comments are moderated to avoid spams.

Popular posts from this blog

Reality Versus Fantasy

Scent of Hope

What the Peonies told her?