digital drawing 01

Image
This time i have these digitally created berries. Don't ask the name as I just picked colours and tried blending to get a fruit. If you find any resemblance to any do share. 🙂 I am loving this tiring drawing style at the moment. Lets see what happens next... As for todays Quote "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.

Forever...

F is for 'Forever'


Photo prompt -Ted Strutz

“Papa this is my car. Never sell it… I’ll take it to the college,” said little He.

I knew it was not a possibility but never thought they would strip me of my glory.
Little you used to ride with me; I heard your first Gibberish. You spent each day with me until a few years back and now you’ll abandon me, I wanted to say as they started pulling me.

A voice caught my attention –
“Papa this is my car. Never sell it… let it stay in the backyard please,” said ‘his’ little ‘she’.

 Guess I’ll stay forever.

................................................................................................................................
Linking this post to ABC-W where you can read more posts, this Wednesday the letter is 'F'

The post is also a part of the ever-inspiring Friday Fictioneers hosted by Rochelle and the Six Sentence stories hosted by Denise

Comments

  1. The image is the prompt? Very interesting take! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and sentimental. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can grow very attached to vehicles - and they to us it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's heartwarming, and a unique view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think women name their cars more than guys. We love ours more, but we suck at telling them. Kinda like our women.

    Good six. Very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous19:05

    like the the use of the photo in support of the Six (I trust that is your intent, as I totally try to do that in mine.... heck, I'll even try for a music vid to 'reinforce' the story....)
    Enjoyed your Six

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Ira,

    Sometimes it's hard to let go of physical reminders. Nicely done.

    Shalom,

    rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so relate to the difficulty parting with a loved vehicle. They do become a part of us. For me, my vehicle is an extension of my body :)
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always, always i want to restore and keep my old cars, i’d never, ever let them go if i could.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have never kept an old car, but we often will point to ones that we see that look just like one we used to own, or one that our parents or grandparents might have had.

    Good SSS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only if a car could speak! May be breaking down is her way of telling, it is time to retire people.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think my dad's old red 68 Chevy is still tooling around the country roads in South Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute. 'forever' can be a pretty relative term, when it comes to small children!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are usually autumnal pics, for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  15. Although it seems otherwise, nothing is forever

    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week at https://abcwednesday.com
    ♫ M e l d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
    http://melodyk.nl/24-F

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your words mean a lot.
The comments are moderated to avoid spams.

Popular posts from this blog

Reality Versus Fantasy

Scent of Hope

What the Peonies told her?