digital drawing 01

Image
This time i have these digitally created berries. Don't ask the name as I just picked colours and tried blending to get a fruit. If you find any resemblance to any do share. πŸ™‚ I am loving this tiring drawing style at the moment. Lets see what happens next... As for todays Quote "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.

Summer



Waited so long for the snow to pass, 
Alas, the unbearable heat overshadows 
the bright, shiny days I wished for.

Oh! Summer.


Summer is not my favorite season. The heat is unbearable and the humidity in some places makes things worse . The moment you step out after a refreshing shower you find yourself drenched in sweat and it is even more disgusting. However , some things are enjoyed best during this season.




Only if it could be a bit subtle on the beings things would be different not just for humans but the animals too.

For This post I used water-colors and black technical pen.  Using my journal page I tried to create a digital collage. A glimpse...

reflectionandshadows 2020

Joining the party at Paint Party Friday
Until Next Post...
😊


Comments

  1. As welcome as the sunshine and warmth can be, it's getting overwhelming now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As they say 'excess of everything is bad..'

      Delete
  2. Thank you maa'm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely summer art! Luckily I have air conditioning though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Air conditioning is a respite but if we go out, the overall climatic effect is tough.

      Delete
  4. wonderful illustrations! I love summer, and even the heat but we also have air conditioning to keep cool inside:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! wonder What Would I do if we had no Air conditioning! Even the thought is scary. :)

      Delete
  5. It reminds me of a nice summer day which we are not having here at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope things turn out better soon. TcπŸ™‚

      Delete
  6. Bravo, really nice pieces
    Happy PPF

    muchπŸ‰love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful summer art. I am not a big fan of the heat, so always looking for ways to keep cool! Have a wonderful weekend, Ira, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second your thoughts on summer. The winter to summer transition is good but then things get out of control. Argh!!
      Hope for a pleasant week for all. Tc😊

      Delete
  8. I love summer but we never get it here. Like today overcast and rainy. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I would not want that either. Some warmth and bright is good too.πŸ˜€. Hope the alternatives work good for you. have a wonderful week. :)

      Delete
  9. Lovely summer page, I sure prefer it to winter though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warm Summers may be good but then soaring temperature drain the mind and body alike. Have a lovely week ahead.πŸ™‚

      Delete
  10. Oh, lovely illustrations! And the first one looks so pleasant. Is it digital or acrylic? I'm not a fan of Summers but then Winters tend to annoy me after some time and then I think ki Garmi hi theek hai. :) Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in a place where everything is extreme so garmi mei sardi ki yaad aati hai aur sardi mei garmi ki. Still, winters mei it is easy to be warm and cosy. Yayy!!πŸ˜ƒ Take care.

      Delete
  11. I agree with you. Too humid and hot is no favorite of mine either. I like you are cooling off at the pool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Few saving delights of the summer are AC's, pool and the Ice-cream.😊😊

      Delete
  12. Beautiful scenery and delicious collage art.
    Have a happy summer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Have a great week.

      Delete
  13. loved the pool scene. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your words mean a lot.
The comments are moderated to avoid spams.

Popular posts from this blog

Reality Versus Fantasy

Scent of Hope

What the Peonies told her?