digital drawing 01

Image
This time i have these digitally created berries. Don't ask the name as I just picked colours and tried blending to get a fruit. If you find any resemblance to any do share. ๐Ÿ™‚ I am loving this tiring drawing style at the moment. Lets see what happens next... As for todays Quote "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.

Flowers

As time flies I...

Thought of buying the right paper for water color and here I am with my work.
Nothing great but I believe small steps each day can take you miles.
Hope all stay safe and healthy.


Don't miss the Fun at Paint Party Friday 

Comments

  1. Very nicely painted with watercolor paint and paper !!!
    I think it's great, go ahead!
    Take care of yourself and stay healthy, Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciation is like a booster dose. thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful water colour flowers, my fave today is the sunflower. Good paper helps, I bought myself a journal with good paper recently and I am so enjoying using it! Have a wonderful weekend, take care and stay safe, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the sunflower does stand out and this new sheet made me realize that the materials used make a lot of effect. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Ira :) I love your paintings, the sunflower is my favourite! :) I agree with getting good paper, though I haven't really done so yet lol...it can really get expensive when you paint/draw a lot! One of these days I'll invest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rain. Oh! these papers are not the high quality ones but thicker and colors don't bleed so works for me... But investing in a good paper is a good deal ๐Ÿ˜€

      Delete
  4. they look great. The red one is favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely painted flowers. happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ˜€ Happy PPF !!! n Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

      Delete
  7. Lovely paintings I just bought some watercolor paper, too. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh!! that's great.. a good starting material is is great beginning. Thanks for liking the paintings.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful results!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your words mean a lot.
The comments are moderated to avoid spams.

Popular posts from this blog

Reality Versus Fantasy

Scent of Hope

What the Peonies told her?