digital drawing 01

Image
This time i have these digitally created berries. Don't ask the name as I just picked colours and tried blending to get a fruit. If you find any resemblance to any do share. πŸ™‚ I am loving this tiring drawing style at the moment. Lets see what happens next... As for todays Quote "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.

Pocket- Sized Art-Work

Hello,

 So, it is Friday again and here I am with my itsy-bitsy  water-colour paintings. As it is water colour is a tough medium for me so the idea of trying it at a mini level gave me a break through of sorts . I saw some tutorials on You tube and loved how it worked. I did not do what the tutorials taught (the sketch and all) however the hints and techniques proved to be helpful ( quite helpful actually !!).

It was a motivation in disguise as I did not have to create anything big, or have much detailing to to. It often happens that going for the big picture,  things start to slow down and the fervour gets tossed out. So, here I am with the Mini's:

Lighthouse

This was the first attempt and it came out fine. The sea and the hill worked out well but the light house and the houses made me want to stop.... Still, Some more strokes here and some colour there gave it some form. I am happy at the end.😁
Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase. ― Martin Luther King Jr.
The next one is a sketch idea I got From little's textbook. Put it on paper, let the colours and brush sway on the water and do what they do best. Improvement.😊😊

A sail in rough waters

Oh! These were supposed to be Vignettes but the brush ans I are just getting to know each other so the actual fading away of the boundary is not achieved yet. We will definitely come through this someday. 

So, Here was this week for you in water colour. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I had fun trying it.

Don't forget to meet the others at the party: Paint Party Friday
Take Care, Stay safe.

Until next Post...
πŸ˜€πŸ‘‹

Comments

  1. You made some lovely little pieces, keep going! I can't work small anymore, as I can't move my hands and fingers so well, and large is now my choice. Have a fun week, happy PPF! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad for the word of appreciation. Learning is a tough path and and rather than try some other thing this was a way to stick and learn more about this technique. πŸ™‚

      Delete
  2. Practice and practice this is how everything gets going when painting and ideas.
    You painted it great, I think these little pictures are so beautiful.
    I wish you a good week!
    Happy PPF, Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! yes practice does make a difference and all the support that comes makes one not to give up!! πŸ™‚

      Delete
  3. You succeeded to paint the beautiful art piece.
    Thank you sharing the wise quote, too.
    Happy PPF and weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! love those words. πŸ™‚ motivates a novice to create better.

      Delete
  4. Awwww, cute minis you painted! Love the lighthouse especially! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found them so...πŸ™‚

      Delete
  5. I agreee, minis are charming! I’m not good with watercolors regardless of the size, but yours are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara. Well, I have seen ur art and you have your own niche that you definitely rule.πŸ‘. Mine are toddler steps... πŸ™‚ stay well.

      Delete
  6. Lovely little pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work in miniature, sweet little mini marvels.
    Happy PPF Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them. OH! and the "sweet little marvels" looks like a Title to me (loved the sound of it).... smiling to myself at the momentπŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

      Delete
  8. I agree with the other ladies here. Lovely art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea to make minis. :) I especially love the ship. Reminded me of a sketch I did as a teen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so... πŸ™‚ Oh I hope have done somewhat near yours...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your words mean a lot.
The comments are moderated to avoid spams.

Popular posts from this blog

Reality Versus Fantasy

Scent of Hope

What the Peonies told her?