digital drawing 01

Image
This time i have these digitally created berries. Don't ask the name as I just picked colours and tried blending to get a fruit. If you find any resemblance to any do share. πŸ™‚ I am loving this tiring drawing style at the moment. Lets see what happens next... As for todays Quote "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.

It's Digital this time !!

So, I sit in front of the PC trying to upload a pic of one of my pages but the internet is getting on my nerves. No matter how many times I try  just when the upload is about to complete it ends up showing an ERROR MESSAGE : 'unable to load'. After quite a few attempts  I gave in but as I had promised A post a week I ended up creating something on Adobe Photoshop CS. 
 
I tried my hand  at creating a background  that I may use sometime later for another work. Blue base with random brush stokes that form a flower.


Warming up to the software I drew a tree and tried to achieve a 3 - D look. The bark turned out better than my expectation but the Foliage was just fine.  This made me realize that someday I would like to take up a few tutorials or classes to  actually learn Adobe Photoshop.


Overall a nice experience. Tough but worth a try as now I can print my own stamps and backgrounds on Photoshop for the art journal.

What I learnt ...

Stay Happy for yourself
Stay fit  for yourself
Vent out through your hobbies
Do not let anyone hinder your well being
Keep away from the negative energy
Learn to love yourself
Keep a few moments for yourself 
Life may be tough but you are tougher.
Enjoy yourselves. 
Stay happy and stay safe .

More Fun at Paint Party Friday .
Until Next Post...
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹

Comments

  1. Sorry you are having problems, and hope they soon go away. But you're right, we have to be happy for ourselves and keep away from negativity. Happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! the internet loves to play hide and seek... and it is never fun for anybody. ;)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful words with your digital pictures!
    To be in oneself to love oneself, so one can also radiate it outwards!
    Take care of yourself and stay healthy
    Happy PPF, Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! tc and stay safe.

      Delete
  3. Lovely art. Hope your internet woes disappear soon. Happy PPF

    MuchπŸ’love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillena... Oh! internet does it's thing and we ours...

      Delete
  4. Nice PS-pictures. I have near 10 year old Adobe Photoshop elements and are still happy with it.
    Stay well and have a happy PPF and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! this makes me want to take a step forward and take up the tutorial... and Thanks. Tc.

      Delete
  5. Lovely art and words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Christine. πŸ™‚ Tc.

      Delete
  6. Nothing worse than PC troubles. Well I guess there is worse things but when you are trying to get things done on the PC and it isn't working it is very frustrating. Your art did turn out lovely and I enjoyed reading what you learned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there are worse things but then we are solely dependent on the internet for sharing and that creates chaos on the working station. hanks for liking the post. Tc. πŸ™‚

      Delete
  7. a wonderful list of sentiments to live by. I know nothing of this type of art but it does look fab. happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the post, Linda. Well I too stumbled upon it on the internet ( the internet acts good too, :) ) and liked what i saw. Worth a try. πŸ™‚ tc

      Delete
  8. you're braver than I to even design with the computer. The computer an I , along with it's best friend the internet, have a grudging respect and sometimes a working relationship but often as not it fights me. I sure like your blog and the way you think... the things you share... It's what a blog should be... personal. I'll be back now that I'd discovered you... how refreshing! I hope you become a visitor to mine too so I can hear your comments, and get to know a very interesting person!
    I looked around here, and saw your doodle post, and saw you had the flu in 2016... I admit just reading that put a frisson of fear in it! But it was just the old time horrible flu not today's horror story of a flu, whew!
    I also write, paint, sew, and see the world through creative eyes... LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are really sweet words. Thank you. Oh! and now that you mentioned that Flu I too shall revisit that post but rest assured we are safe now. Tc. See you around the party. (Paint Party Friday)

      Delete
  9. Hi Ira :) I really like your digital art! These two are the most important to me from your list:
    Do not let anyone hinder your well being
    Keep away from the negative energy
    Bravo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Rain. Glad you liked the post. Well, affirmations help , really πŸ˜€. tc. πŸ™‚

      Delete
  10. I hate when the internet won't cooperate! *LOL* Really love the tree you made! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the Internet always has the upper hand.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Guess it knows that We are helpless yet hopeful.
      Welcome to the blog. Glad you liked the post. Take care.πŸ™‚

      Delete
  11. I totally understand your struggle. So far I am able tu upload but it takes forever. :) I work in PS CS5 but so far I have not "painted" that much. Mostly because I did not master the brushes :(
    I like what you created. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Inspire me to make friends with the Photoshop as brushes and I too share a very basic relationship as of now. Every time I see these paintings with lovely brush stokes I pick up the brush and try it out and end up creating some different version. πŸ˜‚ I may never have that finesse but it is relaxing . 🍹

      Glad you liked post !! Take careπŸ™‚.

      Delete
  12. Very creative digital art and lovely words too ^_^

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol. Glad you liked it.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your words mean a lot.
The comments are moderated to avoid spams.

Popular posts from this blog

Reality Versus Fantasy

Scent of Hope

What the Peonies told her?